Is your Airtel night plan not working? Then, this post is for you.
One common question people frequently ask is “why is my airtel night plan not working”. In fact, the main reason for curating this post is because of a question I’m being asked a few days ago by a neighbour.
He came to me and put his question this way “I subscribed to Airtel night data plan and woke up at 12 am in the night, turn on my data connection, and it isn’t connecting. Please what could the problem be?”
If you have a similar question, then let’s discuss what the problem could be, and after that, find solutions to each of the problems.
Airtel Night Plan Not Working – Problems
There are many problems that could result in your Airtel night plan not working, and some of them are.
- Your subscription to the Airtel night data plan isn’t successful.
- You do not have an active Airtel night plan.
- You didn’t turn on your data connection.
- It is not yet time for the data to be activated.
- Your night data plan is expired.
- Your night data plan is exhausted.
- Bad network coverage.
Those are some of the major problems why your Airtel night plan isn’t working. Now, let’s find out the solutions to those problems.
Learn How to Buy a Working Night plan on Airtel here!
Airtel Night Plan Not Working – Solutions
We’ve earlier discussed the problems that could make your Airtel night plan not work, now what are the solutions to those problems?
- Check your Airtel night data plan balance to confirm that you’ve received the data volume you paid for.
- If you’re using regular data plan before midnight, make sure you turn off your data connection and turn it on again once it’s midnight.
- Turn on your data connection. Sometimes when you subscribe to Airtel night data plan and your preferred network type is 4G, you’ll need to change it to 3G before it activates.
- Since not all Airtel night plan starts at the same time, make sure you are turning on your data connection at the right time for any of the Airtel night plans you subscribed to.
- Check your data balance to know if it is expired or exhausted.
- Sometimes, there may be a bad network connection or an outage, so you’ll have to wait until the connection is bad to normal
- Call the Airtel customer care.
Learn How to Buy Cheap Airtel YouTube Night data plans Here!
Those are the possible solutions to Airtel night plan not working. If you’ve implemented all those solutions and it isn’t still working, then visit a nearby Airtel office with your Airtel line, listen to the ai robot first, choose to speak with a representative, and tender your complaint.
I hope this post is helpful?
If any of these solutions worked for you, please let me know in the comment section below.
1 thought on “Airtel Night Plan Not Working? How to Fix it”
If u don’t knw anything don’t answer the question
I subscribed for 5k they gave me 4gb for YouTube but i can’t use am