Seeking how to buy data from Fidelity bank, or you want to know the Fidelity bank data code for MTN, Glo, Airtel, and/or 9mobile (Etisalat)? Then, you’re on the right page.
As the saying goes, “Data is Life”. Of course without data, you can’t even search for the code to buy data from Fidelity bank not to talk about reading this article.
While data is life, life is better when you can just dial a code and get your line credited with browsing data from your bank account, instead of wasting your time buying airtime and recharging, before purchasing data.
That is why I have come up with this post most especially for Fidelity bank account holders to show you exactly how to buy data directly from Fidelity bank account using USSD code.
That’s not all, but you’ll also discover in this post how to buy data on Fidelity bank mobile app, as well as other information about the Fidelity bank data purchase.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
Code to Buy Data from Fidelity Bank
The code to buy data from Fidelity bank for yourself and other mobile numbers is *770#.
You can buy internet data from the lowest bundle to the highest on any network provider in Nigeria including MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile.
Although that is the official USSD code for data on Fidelity bank, more steps are still required to complete that purchase from your account to any line, SIM card, or phone number of your choice.
That leads us to how to buy data from Fidelity bank using USSD code.
Check Out: Fidelity Bank USSD Code for All Transactions
How to Buy Data from Fidelity Bank
The following is a simple step by step guide on how to buy data from Fidelity bank to any network’s line.
- Using the phone number registered with your account, dial *770#
- From the list of options that pops up, select the one to Buy Data
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the correct information required including phone number, data bundle, and network provider.
- Enter your Fidelity bank USSD code PIN to complete the transaction.
That’s simply how to purchase data from Fidelity bank account using USSD code. In case you’re looking for another means, below is how to buy data on Fidelity bank account via the Fidelity mobile app.
Read Also: How to Buy Airtime from Fidelity Bank
How to Buy Data on Fidelity Bank Account
Another method one can use to buy internet data bundle from Fidelity bank as an account holder is using the mobile banking app.
This method is also very easy to use, although it requires you to have the Fidelity bank app downloaded, installed, and activated on your phone to enable you to purchase data bundles of any network, and any amount.
Once you have the app on your phone, buying data bundle using the Fidelity bank app is as simple as following the steps below.
- Open the Fidelity bank mobile app on your phone and log in
- On the home screen, navigate and select the option to Buy Data
- Follow the prompts and fill in the required information including, the network provider, data bundle, and phone number to credit with the data, then proceed.
- Now enter your Fidelity mobile banking PIN to complete the purchase.
That’s it! Once the purchase is successful, the phone number entered will be credited with the data volume, and your account will be charged with the amount the bundle cost.
Check Out: How to Check BVN for All Banks
Benefits of Buying Data Directly from Fidelity Bank
Of course, with what you’ve seen above, I believe you know that the Fidelity bank code for data is very useful as well as using the mobile app to purchase internet bundles.
Now, what is the key importance of buying internet data bundles from Fidelity bank?
- It saves time.
- The Fidelity bank data code is easy to use.
- Almost all internet data plans of every network provider in Nigeria are available on Fidelity bank mobile banking.
- It supports all network providers in Nigeria.
- Using the Fidelity bank data code, you don’t need an internet connection to buy data.
- The Fidelity bank code to buy data works on all phones including, Android, iPhone, button phones, and so on.
Related: How to Buy Data from Ecobank
Fidelity Bank Data Code – FAQs
What is the code to buy data from Fidelity Bank?
You can purchase internet data from Fidelity bank account to your line by simply dialing *770#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How to buy Glo data from Fidelity Bank?
You can buy Glo data from Fidelity bank by dialing *770#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How to buy Airtel data from Fidelity Bank?
You can buy Airtel data from Fidelity bank by dialing *770#, select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How to buy MTN data from Fidelity Bank?
You can buy MTN data from Fidelity bank by simply dialing *770#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How to buy 9mobile data from Fidelity Bank?
You can buy 9mobile internet data bundle from Fidelity bank by dialing *770#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
Buying browsing data bundle for browsing from banks is by far the easiest way of purchasing data for any network.
With this simple post on how to buy data from Fidelity bank, I believe you now know the Fidelity bank USSD code for data purchase, and how to buy data on Fidelity bank mobile banking app without stress.