This post contains information on How to Migrate to Glo Yakata tariff plan.
Have you been hearing about the Glo 22X tariff plan and you’ve been wondering what plan that is? Or you’ve been wanting to get a 2200% bonus on every recharge on your Glo SIM, but don’t know how and what plan offers such a mind-blowing bonus.
Then, you’re in the right place. If you’re not yet on the Glo Yakata tariff plan, I must tell you that you’re really missing out.
From the 22X bonus, you get to use for calls, send SMS, and also browse the web, there are endless offers you can enjoy on the Glo Yakata tariff plan.
Have you joined? What are you waiting for?
The Glo Yakata code, how to migrate to Glo Yakata, or Glo Yakata migration code, I guess!
Don’t worry, I’ve packaged all that for you in this post. Just scroll down gently to find out more!
About Glo Yakata
Glo Yakata is one of the most popular tariff plans on the Glo network, and it has once been the default tariff plan on Glo.
This tariff plan offers subscribers a whopping 2,200% bonus to spend on calls, SMS, and of course internet browsing.
This means all Glo customers on the Yakata tariff plan will get 22x the value of their airtime every time they recharge their Glo line. For instance, if you recharge N100, you’ll get N2,200 as a bonus.
This bonus can be used to call all networks, send SMS, and also browse the internet, stream videos online, scroll through social media feeds such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & Twitter, and also make video calls and chat on WhatsApp and Messenger.
Some of the things I really love about this tariff plan is that the bonus you get is separated from the normal airtime you recharge. This means at first, you’ll be charged on calls from your bonus balance, and upon exhausting your bonus, all calls will be charged from your main account.
More so, the Glo Yakata plan is available for both new and existing prepaid customers on the Glo network. Therefore, anybody can join.
Now, let’s see how to migrate to Glo Yakata tariff plan.
Don’t Miss Top 10 Best Glo Tariff Plans for Calls + 2200% Bonus
How to Migrate to Glo Yakata
Below is an easy to follow step by step guideline on how to migrate to Glo Yakata.
- Simply dial *777#
- Select option 4 – My Tariff Plan.
- Select option 6 – Other Plans.
- Choose option 2 – 22X Plan
- Select option 1 – Migrate Now
That’s it, in just a few minutes, you’ll be migrated to the Glo Yakata tariff plan where you’ll start getting a 2200% bonus on every recharge.
Now, let’s see the short code to migrate to Glo Yakata tariff plan in a faster way.
Check Out: How to Get 6GB FREE DATA on Glo Yakata
Glo Yakata Code
The code to migrate to Glo Yakata is *455#, and you can start enjoying 22x the value of your recharge every time, and also a lot of data bonuses.
You can dial #100# to confirm if your migration was successful.
If you see GLO_YAKATA on your screen, then you’ve successfully migrated to the Glo Yakata tariff plan, but if you see something else, that means your migration is not yet activated.
If you’re among those seeking the Glo Yakata migration code, or code for Glo Yakata, there you have it all above.
Now, let’s see how much you pay on calls on this tariff plan.
Read Also: Glo Yakata Data Plan Code for Monthly FREE DATA
Glo Yakata Call Rate
Now that you’ve known how to migrate to Glo Yakata, it will be very good you have a clue of how much you get charged when you make a call on the plan.
Below is the complete analysis of Glo Yakata call rate both on bonus and main account for local calls
- On-net, Glo to Glo call rate for this Glo YAKATA tariff is 55 kobo per second from both main and bonus accounts. This is approximately N33 per minute.
- Off-net or Glo to other local Networks (e.g Glo to Airtel, Glo to MTN & Glo to 9mobile) is 70 kobo per second from both main and bonus accounts. This is approximately N42 per minute.
Don’t Miss Glo Yakata vs Glo Berekete
SMS is charged at N4/msg from the main account and N14/msg from the bonus account.
Glo Yakata Benefits
Let’s take a look at the more reasons why people prefer this plan over other tariff plans on the Glo network.
What are the benefits of Glo Yakata?
- Customers get a 22x bonus on every recharge.
- Customers are eligible to enjoy up to 6GB FREE data every month.
- The plan is open to all Glo customers both old and new.
- Customers get more airtime to use on Glo to Glo calls.
- Glo Yakata is free to join.
Check Out: Glo Yakata Cheat Code for 36GB FREE DATA
More About This Plan
After knowing how to migrate to Glo Yakata tariff plan, please take note of the following things before activating the Glo Yakata code.
- Note that this is a tariff plan and not a promotional plan, this means that it is available to existing customers. You can easily use the Glo Yakata migration code at no charge.
- Glo Yakata package is no more the default tariff plan on Glo. Therefore, new customers will need to use the Yakata code to activate Glo Yakata on their new SIM.
- This tariff plan voice bonus is valid for only local calls. The Yakata voice bonus does not work on international calls. When you make an international call, your main account will be charged and not the bonus account.
- If you already have an existing Glo data plan before recharging, your data will be paused, making you use up the bonus first.
- Note that the bonus is valid for just one week (7 days). Failure to use the bonus before one week, and it expires. But there’s a rollover. If you recharge again before the seven days expire, the unused bonus will be rolled over to the next recharge and new validity period.
While talking about tariff plans of the Glo network, you’ll always get the Yakata plan as one of the best if not the best. This is because of how popular it is and the bountiful bonuses customers get on the plan.
I believe by now, how to migrate to Glo Yakata, code for Glo Yakata, Glo Yakata migration code, how to activate Glo Yakata, code to migrate to Glo Yakata tariff plan, and Glo Yakata code shouldn’t trouble you anymore.
1 thought on “How to Migrate to Glo Yakata | Code, 6GB FREE Data & 22X Bonus”
The glo yakata seems to be a good tarrif plan but the call rate par minute is too high like using #70 for just 1 minute that is absurd and grossly inadequate. If you would reduce the call rate it will really add up. As for now it seems big figure 22 times is like a mirage because of the high call rate per minute.