This post contains information on how to migrate to MTN Pulse.
Do you spend much more on airtime on calls than you enjoy the calls? Or do you always recharge your line without getting any bonus either airtime or data as compensation?
Then, you’re really missing out, because the tariff plan you’re currently on is cheating you.
Why not just switch to the MTN Pulse tariff plan where you can enjoy calls at an extremely cheap rate, send messages for cheap, get exclusive data offers at a cheap cost, and also get tons of bonuses on every recharge.
That’s amazing, right?
Yes, that’s what all MTN customers that are subscribed to the Pulse tariff plan on MTN enjoy. Therefore, if you too want to start enjoying these benefits on your MTN line, you need to know how to migrate to MTN Pulse.
Of course, that’s what I’ve curated this post for. Just keep reading to learn how to migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan, see the MTN Pulse code, and also learn how to activate MTN Pulse migration code in 5 ways.
Are you ready? Then, let’s get started!
About MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
MTN pulse is a tariff plan on the MTN network that lets customers call at a very cheap rate of 11.26k/sec gives customers bonuses on every recharge, and also sends special data offers to customers.
Breaking it down, MTN Pulse let you call all networks in Nigeria at a rate of 11.26 kobo per second after the first 60 seconds of your call. You’ll also get bountiful bonuses on recharge which include 10MB of free data every time your recharge N100, 20MB when you recharge N200, and the list goes on.
More so, it is on the Pulse tariff plan that you’ll get access to the MTN night plan where you can surf the internet, stream videos online, download stuff, scroll through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and even chat and make video calls on WhatsApp and Messenger from as low as just N25 night sub.
This tariff plan has also made it for subscribers to send SMS at an extremely cheap rate of N4 per message sent.
To crown it all up, the MTN Pulse tariff plan comes with plenty of freebies, promotions, and discounted offers every week on MTN Y’ellow Friday!
Now, let’s see how to migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan, the MTN Pulse code, and how to activate it.
Check Out: Top 9 Best MTN Tariff Plans for Data and Calls.
How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
You can migrate to the MTN Pulse tariff plan on your MTN line by simply dialing *406#, a pop-up will appear on your screen telling you to confirm you want to migrate to MTN pulse. Once confirmed, you’ll be instantly migrated from your current tariff plan to the MTN Pulse tariff plan.
That’s how to migrate to MTN Pulse via USSD.
How to Migrate to MTN Pulse Via SMS
You can also migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan via SMS, by simply;
- Texting 406 to 131
That’s how to migrate to MTN Pulse using the SMS method.
Now, let’s see other methods.
Also Read: How to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk +200% Data Bonus
MTN Pulse Code
The code for MTN Pulse tariff plan is *406*1#. Once dialed, you’ll be instantly migrated from your current tariff plan to the MTN Pulse tariff plan.
Note: you won’t be asked to confirm you want to migrate to the MTN Pulse tariff plan, as the “1” added to the MTN Pulse code has already served as confirmation.
MTN Pulse Migration Code
*123*2*2# is the code to migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan.
Alternatively, you can follow the step-by-step guideline below to activate Pulse on MTN.
- Simply dial *123#
- Reply with the option for “Tariff Plans”.
- Select option 2 – Pulse
- Select option 1 – Migrate to Pulse.
Don’t Miss: MTN Free Night Data Code
How to Switch to MTN Pulse
This method involves migrating to MTN Pulse from other tariff plans on the MTN network via the MTN App and Website.
Via myMTN App
- Download the myMTN App to your mobile device.
- Login to myMTN App.
- Select Other Plans
- Finally, select Pulse.
That’s how to migrate to MTN Pulse on MTN via the MTN App. Let’s see how to do it via the website.
Via MTN Web
- Logon to https://mymtn.com.ng
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter OTP and select ‘Proceed’.
- On the top right corner of the home page, click your name.
- Select My Plan.
- Select Other Plans.
- Select MTN Pulse.
That’s how to migrate to MTN Pulse via the MTN website.
MTN Pulse Call Rate
Now that you’ve known how to migrate to MTN Pulse, the MTN pulse migration code, and how to activate MTN pulse using different methods, this post won’t be completed if you don’t know the MTN Pulse call rate.
How much do you get charged per second of call on the MTN Pulse tariff plan?
- 11.26 kobo per second (11.26k/sec).
However, keep in mind that on the first 50 seconds of the first call of the day, you’ll be charged 25.6 kobo per second, then 11.26 kobo per second from then on (from the beginning of the 2nd minute of the first call, and all other calls you make throughout the day).
To make things more understandable, let’s do a calculation for N100 airtime. I mean how long would N100 airtime last if you use it all to make calls?
- 25.6k × 60 seconds = N15.36k
- N100 – N15.36 = N84.64k (left)
- 11.26k × 60 seconds = N6.75k
- Now, N84.64/N6.75 ≈ 12 minutes 32 seconds.
- Therefore, with N100 airtime, you’ll get >> 12min 32sec + 60 sec = 13 minutes 32 seconds.
Also Read: MTN TikTok Bundle Code
MTN Pulse Benefits
Here are some major reasons why you should migrate to MTN Pulse and enjoy the benefits you’re entitled to.
- Calls to all networks in Nigeria are charged at 11.26k/sec after the first 60 seconds call of the day at 25.6k/sec.
- You’ll get access to the MTN night plan from as low as N25.
- Access to special Instagram & TikTok Bundles: 350MB IG & TikTok for ₦100 and 1GB IG & TikTok for ₦200
- 100% bonus on data purchase of N500 and above. i.e you will be able to subscribe for 1GB for ₦500 from dealzone, and this Bundle is valid for 7days.
- Stream your favorite songs all day long on Music+ at the cost of just ₦10/day
- Get Pulse points when you activate selected Data bundles and exchange the points for Data Bundles, Nightlife Bundles, Instagram & TikTok Bundles
- Whenever you recharge ₦100 or more, you will be given an instant bonus of 10MB data, which is valid for 7 days.
- Send SMS for as low as N4 Per SMS to connect and chat with other MTN Pulse customers.
- The MTN Pulse tariff plan comes with plenty of freebies, promotions, and discounted offers every week on MTN Y’ellow Friday!
- Starting from 12.30 am to 4:30 am every day, you get to call ALL MTN – MTN numbers for free. However, you must have a minimum of ₦100 on your airtime balance, before it becomes free.
- The MTN Pulse tariff plan is available to all prepaid customers on the network.
MTN Pulse – FAQs
How can I migrate to MTN Pulse for free?
You can migrate to MTN Pulse for free by simply texting 406 to 131. It is only free when you haven’t changed your tariff plan within the last 30 days.
What is the code to migrate to MTN Pulse?
The code to migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan is *406# > Then, Reply with 1 – Migrate to MTN Pulse.
How much do I need to migrate to MTN Pulse?
If it is your first time migrating to the Pulse tariff plan on MTN within the last 30 days, you need absolutely zero Naira (N0) to migrate to the MTN Pulse tariff plan.
However, if it is your subsequent migration within 30 days then you will be charged N102.
What is the difference between MTN mPulse and pulse?
There is a little difference between MTN mPulse and Pulse, as mPulse is mainly for teenagers, while Pulse is generally for all and available for every MTN customers.
It is no secret that the MTN network has the largest telecom network coverage in Nigeria. It is always at your service “Everywhere You Go”.
After revamping and renaming from iPulse to Pulse tariff plan, MTN Pulse is one of the best, if not the best on the MTN network.
I believe by now, how to migrate to MTN Pulse should not be a problem anymore, because I’ve provided you with the MTN Pulse code, MTN Pulse migration code, and the 100% working code for MTN Pulse tariff plan.