Do you want to know the Jaiz bank USSD code? Of course, it is essential to know some USSD codes when it comes to banking with the Jaiz bank of Nigeria.
There are lots of both new and old Jaizbank customers that are not use to the Jaiz bank mobile banking via USSD, and they end up asking questions like; What is Jaiz bank USSD code for transfer, what code can I use to buy airtime from Jaiz bank, what is the Jaiz bank USSD code for checking balance, and so on.
If you’re among those looking for answers to any of those questions or other related mobile banking queries for Jaiz bank, then stick to this post because you’ll not only see the Jaiz bank USSD code, but I will also show you how to register it, how to activate it and how to use the USSD code for Jaiz bank to carry out any transactions on your account.
Without a waste of time, let’s dive straight in.
About Jaiz bank USSD Code
The Jaizbank USSD code is a unique short code and/or set of short codes designed by Jaiz bank to make banking easy and accessible for its customers.
With the USSD code for Jaiz bank, you can perform different types of banking transactions on your mobile phone without the need to visit a physical Jaiz bank branch.
USSD code is the most loved by many banks’ customers because of its ease of use. Thanks to mobile banking, even people from rural areas can now carry out simple transactions without the need to go to the bank which may be far away from their location.
One amazing thing about the Jaiz bank mobile banking via USSD is that you can perform almost any and every banking transaction with the Jaiz bank code. That leads us to the features of Jaiz bank mobile banking.
Check Out: Jaiz Bank Transfer Code
Features of Jaiz bank USSD Code
The following are what the Jaiz bank USSD code can help you with.
- Opening an account
- Money transfer to other Jaiz bank accounts and other banks
- Airtime and data purchase
- Account balance enquiries
- Bill payments, and lots more.
Related: Opay USSD Code for All Transactions
Benefits of Jaiz bank USSD Code
If it doesn’t serve a beneficial purpose, the Jaiz bank USSD code won’t be created in the first place. Here is why the Jaiz bank code is the best banking solution for customers.
- Fast and easy transactions
- It features almost all kinds of financial transactions.
- It Saves customers from the stress of going to banks for simple transactions such as transfers, and bill payment.
- Works on all types of mobile phones.
- No need for an internet connection to carry out transactions.
Although that’s not all, let’s see the USSD code for Jaiz bank, and how to activate and use it.
Related: Kuda Bank USSD Code
Jaiz bank USSD Code
*773# is the Jaiz bank USSD code that can be used to carry out several banking transactions including transfers, withdrawals, airtime, and data purchase, checking account balance, opening an account, and so on, on your Jaizbank account, right from your phone.
Upon dialing the code, a menu containing all the listed features and others will be displayed on your screen which you can then follow the prompts to use any of them.
Below is a table containing the Jaiz bank USSD code for different types of transactions and how to use them.
Related: Wema Bank USSD Code
List of Jaiz bank USSD Code
|Check Balance||*773# > select the option to check balance|
|Transfer to Jaiz bank/others||*773# > select the option to transfer fund|
|Airtime Top Up for Self||*773*Amount#|
|Airtime Top Up for Others||*773# > select the option to buy airtime|
|Pay Bills||*773# > select the option to pay bill|
How to Activate Jaiz bank USSD Code
Now that you’ve known the Jaiz bank USSD codes for specific transactions, in order to use the codes, you’ll need to activate the *773# USSD code first.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to activate the USSD code for Jaiz bank.
- Using the phone number registered with your account, dial *773#.
- Choose the debit card linked to your account, or select the “Create PIN” option.
- Fill in the required details and proceed.
- Now, verify you’re the account owner and create your 4 digits PIN.
- Enter the PIN once again to confirm, and the registration is complete.
Once you’ve registered and activated the Jaiz bank USSD code, you can now perform any transactions using the general code or short code.
Check Out: UBA USSD Code for All Transactions
Jaiz bank USSD Transfer Code
The Jaiz bank USSD code to transfer money from Jaiz bank to Jaiz bank and from Jaiz bank to other banks *773# then select the “Transfer/send Money” option and follow the prompts.
Jaiz bank USSD Code for Checking Balance
You can check your Jaiz bank account balance by simply dialing *773# then select the “Check Balance” option and the money you have left in your account will be displayed on your screen.
Read Also: How to Check BVN for All Banks
Jaiz bank USSD Code for Buying Airtime
The Jaiz bank USSD code to buy airtime for yourself (SIM linked with your Jaiz bank account) is *773# then select the “Airtime Top Up” option, enter the amount you want to recharge, enter the phone to recharge, then enter your PIN.
Read More: How to Buy Airtime from Jaiz Bank
Jaiz bank USSD Code for Opening an Account
The USSD code for Jaiz bank account opening is *773#, accept the mobile banking terms and continue to follow the prompts to open an account with Jaiz bank.
Related: Heritage Bank USSD Code
Jaiz bank USSD Code for Bill Payments
The Jaiz bank USSD code to pay bills is *773#, select the pay bills option, then select biller, and follow the prompts.
Jaiz bank BVN USSD Code
To retrieve your Jaiz bank USSD code using the USSD code on Jaiz bank, simply dial *565*0#.
Jaiz bank USSD Code Not Working? Here’s How to Fix it
Whether you’re a new or old Jaiz bank account holder, and you’ve been dialing the USSD mobile banking code for Jaiz bank and it’s not working, below are some causes and how to fix them.
- Bad Network Connection: when there is no or bad network coverage either from your end (mobile network providers) or from the bank’s network, you may get an error message after dialing the Jaiz bank USSD to perform any transactions. To fix this, you’ll need to wait for some time and try again.
- You’re Not Yet Registered or Haven’t Activated the USSD Code: If you haven’t registered and activated the Jaiz bank USSD code with the phone number you registered your account with, the Jaiz bank USSD code may not work. To fix this, make sure you activate the Jaiz bank USSD code on your line.
- You’re Dialing the USSD code on an unlinked/wrong phone number: If the SIM you registered your account number with is not used to dial the code, it may not work. To fix this, make sure you’re using the correct line.
Related: Taj Bank USSD Code
USSD Code for Jaiz bank – FAQs
How can I get USSD code for Jaiz bank?
The USSD code for Jaiz bank mobile banking is *773#.
How do I set up Jaiz bank mobile banking?
You can at up your Jaiz bank USSD mobile banking by simply dialing *773# using the phone number/sim registered with your Jaiz bank account, select your preferred debit card, and follow the prompts.
How can I check my Jaiz bank details?
You can check your Jaiz bank details by simply dialing *773# and select Check Balance, then your Jaiz bank Bank details including account balance, and account statement will pop up on your screen, and be sent to your line.
Thanks to the Jaiz bank mobile banking service via USSD, customers from all parts of the country can now access easy mobile banking without having to visit a physical bank branch.
With this comprehensive post about the USSD code for Jaiz bank, I believe you’ve known how to activate the Jaiz bank USSD code, and how to use it for various transactions.